P.O. Box 46024, Mt. Clemens, MI, 48046, United States
Top Hat John is also a much-sought-after classic car show emcee (MC), auto show TV host, and former MC for Petersen Events nationally (Hot Rod, Car Craft, Rod & Custom, Corvette Fever magazines). He has produced and hosted countless cable television shows about the automotive industry. As a foremost auto historian and author, John has also written numerous articles and conducted interviews with automotive legends for local, national and international publications.
Here are just a few examples of hosting that John has done:
- MC for Mustang Bright Lights City Tour (specialty auto show presentation)
- MC for Eyes on Design (premiere automotive event)
- MC for Woodward Dream Cruise, as well as other classic car shows and cruises
- MC for St. Ignace Car Show
- MC for local classic car shows, cruises and parades
- Host of Motor City Wheels cable television show (shown in SE Mich and nationally)
- Popular Guest on Television and Radio Programs
- Articles and Interviews for trade journals, publications and magazines such as Cruis’News,
Tech Center News and Macomb Daily
- Featured in Detroit News, Detroit Free Press, Chicago Tribune, Drive Magazine and much more
Visit Top Hat John's YouTube channel! Click here
John’s emcee and hosting services are available for your show, event, industry, or trade promotion. Please call Top Hat John at 586-465-1933 for details. All details for your situation will remain completely confidential – he does not sell or share his customer database with anyone! Client references are available upon request.